10 Minute Asian Glazed Salmon with Veggies
Looking for a quick, yet healthy, meal? Whip up this tasty salmon in less than 15 minutes. Best part: Anolon pans are non-stick, so no worries about the sticky glaze coating the pan!
For the quick Asian glaze
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- coriander, chopped, for garnish
- 350g-450g fresh salmon
- 1/2 cup capsicums, sliced, variety for colour
- 1/4 cup zucchini, sliced
- In a small bowl, mix together glaze ingredients. Set aside.
- Chop veggies into uniform size and shape.
- Heat a medium skillet over medium-high heat.
- Place salmon skin side up onto pan. Surround with veggies. Allow to cook 3-4 minutes.
- Flip salmon over and brush on glaze. Cook 4-5 minutes longer, or until cooked.
- Serve over mixed greens, rice or couscous.