How to Make the Perfect Poached Eggs…Everytime!
Recipe by Mei Ling
I purchased the RACO Contemporary 20cm Egg Poacher over a year ago, but didn’t have the chance to use it until the recent lockdown.
I love poached eggs on toast but it’s always a struggle to get it right, from the correct ratio of vinegar and water to the way you put the eggs in the water, and then the occasional stirring.
With the RACO Egg Poacher, I can create the perfect poached eggs every time.
How to use the RACO Egg Poacher to create the perfect café style breakfast:
- butter or oil
- cherry tomatoes
- Danish feta
- Lemon wedge to serve
- Butter or a bit of oil on the little egg poacher cups
- Put your eggs in the egg poacher
- Put water inside the egg poacher pan, cover the lid and start boiling until the desired hardness of the eggs is achieved.
- Toast your bread and butter it once toasted
- Cut your avocado and place on top of the toast.
- Chop and add the cherry tomatoes and Danish feta cheese to the top of the toast.
- Place the eggs on the plate.
- Drizzle some olive oil on top with salt and pepper.
- Lemon wedge on the side.